Our team is geared to protect your assets, family and future, offering carefully tailored estate planning and administration of estates, aimed at preservation of the individual’s worth to the advantage of dependants and other beneficiaries.
We have lawyers dedicated to estate planning, inheritance issues, succession, formation of trust and donations to assist with individual planning.
Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate during your life. It eliminates uncertainties over the administration of an estate and maximize the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses. Planning involves the will, trusts, beneficiary designations, powers of appointment, property ownership, donations, and powers of attorney (especially the financial power of attorney and medical power of attorney). We analyse the needs and goals of our clients and assist them in selecting legally enforceable methods to retain, administer and transfer both their wealth and values.
Our services include:
- drafting, lodging and registration of wills
- estate planning and administration deceased estates/appointment as executors
- advice and assistance to executors
- drafting of liquidation and distribution accounts
- litigation on behalf of executors
- formation/registration and administration of trusts (including the registration and safekeeping of trust deeds)